Brick & mortar businesses are now no longer enough to sustain a growing business and most organizations are now looking to provide E-Commerce Solutions to get their portion of the profits from the web.
The age when e-commerce was just selling products and services through the web is long gone; most leaders in the industry have found how important it is to integrate of concepts like content management system, order tracking mechanisms, customer relationship management and other workflow systems with their e-commerce applications.
Considering that just putting up an e-commerce website that has some products to offer are plenty on the web and don’t always draw traffic, we at Zam Zam Soft believe that a successful e-commerce website requires at least several components.
We specialize in:
- Professional design
- Navigation that is easy to use
- Products/services that people are looking to buy
- Competitive pricing
- Content that not only talks about your products or services but that is valuable to your website visitors
- A shopping cart
- A very high level of customization
- Reliable merchant account
- Integration of payment gateway
- And most importantly security